|Jeremy Zucker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeremy Zucker is an American singer, songwriter, and music producer, best known for his debut EP, BeachIsland (2015) as well as his single, Bout It, which was a part of his 2nd EP Breathe (2015). Jeremy also released EPs such as Motions (2016), Idle (2017), Glisten (2018), Summer, (2018), and Brent (2019).
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, United States
- Colorado, United States
- New York, New York, United States
Jeremy was a biology and premed student at Colorado College in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States. He graduated with a degree in molecular biology.
Singer, Songwriter, Music Producer
Jeremy Zucker is represented by –
- Visionary Music Group (Manager) in the United States
- Mutual Friends Music (Manager) in the United States
Pop, Indie Pop, Electric Pop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’, ‘Dark Brown’, ‘Cyan’, ‘Red’, and ‘Black’ in the past.
Jeremy Zucker Facts
- His music has been called “a mix of organic airy beats, lush soundtrack-style soundscapes, and biting Tumblr-worthy lyricism”.
- He describes himself as a social introvert.
- Jeremy started playing the guitar at the age of 8.
- He used a Garageband, an app on macOS X operating systems to produce his 1st music while in middle school.
- During high school, Jeremy was in a band named Foreshadows.
- Jeremy and his 2 college friends, Daniel James and Benjamin O, founded a band named 3OAK.
- Jeremy got obsessed with listening to Mac Miller‘s album Macadelic in August 2018.
- One of his most notable singles, comethru reached a milestone of 100 million streams on Spotify in May 2019. On September 5, 2019, RIAA certified the single ‘Gold’ after it sold more than 500k copies.
- Jeremy listed EDEN, Blink-182, Bon Iver, Wet, Blackbear, and Jon Bellion among his strongest musical influences.
- His mom is his biggest fan.
- For him, crafting an excellent EP takes around 2 to 3 months.
- Jeremy’s 1st job was being a snowboard instructor for 4-year-olds on a ski mountain.
- If he had to eat 1 food for the rest of his life, it would be baby carrots.
- His “cheat meal” is typically ice cream.
- Jeremy enjoys golfing recreationally.
- His proudest achievement is graduating college while actively pursuing a music career.
- Jeremy is a huge dog lover and cannot resist stopping to pet stray dogs.
- In 2019, he and Chelsea Cutler met Quinn XCII and Ayokay through SoundCloud DMs. They got in touch with their manager at Visionary Music Group and formed a new artist collective/crew named Mutual Friends.
- Jeremy wrote, recorded, and produced his EP, brent (2019) with Chelsea Cutler in just 1 week in December 2018. They traveled to a remote studio in Connecticut to do so and slept on couches and air mattresses. They even released a limited-edition photobook that captured their favorite memories together and called that week “a time capsule, a diary of the process that resulted in one of the most fulfilling musical journeys in either of our lives.”
- After a K-Pop star, Taehyung “V”, from the boyband BTS, shared his song comethru on Twitter in October 2019, Jeremy tagged him in his stories to thank him. This led to a lot of public attention and their mutual fanbase started asking for a collaboration.
- If he were to take a long car ride and was in charge of the AUX cord, he would play Africa by Toto as both the 1st and last song.
Featured Image by Jeremy Zucker / Instagram